Guide to using the yellow and black duotone Ink effect in local tool: ComfyUI (with essentially Stable diffusion XL).
“ZIGMOON .JSON INK EFFECT + AUTOMOTION“
Today I’m excited to introduce a whole new way to generate artistic images using ComfyUI. ComfyUI is a node-based GUI designed for Stable Diffusion. You can build an image generation flow by chaining together different blocks, called nodes. This approach will push designers to no longer sell a fixed creative object but a graphic generation principle. The marquetting agencies will be able to play endlessly while the designers will really work on the new visual and graphic styles.
Below I am providing you with my bile pen image generation script + the triggering of a mini motion design.
- Illuminati-Diffusion directly in Comfy-UI for INPUT (my prompt)
- SVD XT in OUTPUT (smart auto-motion)
How it works ?
ComfyUI breaks down a workflow into rearrangeable elements called nodes. You can create your own image generation flow using blocks such as loading a checkpoint template, entering an invitation, specifying a sampler, etc.
- Loading a Checkpoint Model: Import a checkpoint model to influence the generation process.
- Prompt Input: Set a prompt to guide image generation.
- Specifying a Sampler: Choose a sampler to determine variability in results, for example.
Step by step guide:
- Install ComfyUI, make sure you have a working version of ComfyUI installed.
- See the installation guide for local installation.
- Download the JSON file: on top page that I specially created to exploit the Ink effect with a yellow and black color palette.
- Import the JSON file: In the ComfyUI interface, import the JSON file.
- This will automatically apply the settings needed to achieve the Ink effect with yellow and black duotone. Customize to your needs: Explore ComfyUI’s many settings to adjust your creation to your preferences.
FAQ – ComFy UI
Experiment with the Ink effect and yellow and black duotone in ComfyUI to bring your designs to life in a unique and artistic way. Upload the JSON file here and very soon in a premium version on Gumroad and turn your projects into visually captivating works of art!
Don’t forget to share your creations with the hashtag #ComFyUIArt #Zink on social media. We can’t wait to see what you create!